EdSolutions is seeking a highly motivated and strategic-minded individual to join our team as an Analyst/Program Coordinator. In this role, you will play a vital part in driving the growth and improvement of our content and services for our Markets Matter Professional Learning team.
You will work closely with the team to ensure the smooth execution of projects and daily operations, while also contributing to the strategic direction of the organization. Markets Matter Professional Learning is a hands-on program that prepares and supports the grantees of impact investors to enter, scale and sustain high quality products and services in the education market.
- Manage day-to-day operations, including scheduling, project coordination, and meeting facilitation. Ensure all projects stay on track and deadlines are met.
- Provide Internal Support scheduling and engagement with clients. Assist in managing client relationships and act as a point of contact for event logistics and coordination.
- Oversee the management of tools, resources, and Google sites for clients. Ensure routine updates and currency of information, tracking timelines for turning sites on and off as required.
- Conduct and present market research to clients. Assist in managing evergreen research initiatives and compile relevant data.
- Coordinate with third-party vendors and liaise between internal teams and external partners. Manage logistics planning, technology tools, event engagements, vendor meetings, and material review.
- Collaborate with the team to develop and execute strategic plans for enhancing content and services. Provide insights and recommendations to drive continuous improvement throughout the year.
- Establish/Identify processes, tools, and structures that improve productivity, increase efficiency, and enhance client satisfaction.
Qualifications: EdSolutions is a mission-based organization in service of improving educational outcomes for underserved populations. Candidates must have a strong desire to change education in service of these students.
Additionally, we are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Contributes to the team with strong strategic thinking skills with the ability to contribute valuable insights and suggestions
- Recognizes areas for improvement and actively seeks solutions to fill those gaps. They display critical thinking and problem-solving skills to identify issues and implement effective strategies with a focus on finding practical solutions.
- Fosters strong relationships across teams to facilitate collaboration and information sharing.
- Demonstrates interest/or experience in improving education. Experience in a coordinating role or a related field is highly desirable.
- Is detail-oriented with excellent organizational and time management abilities.
- Is technologically proficient with the willingness to learn and adapt to new tools and resources.
- Displays strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively across teams.
- Has the ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Is proactive and self-motivated, with a willingness to take ownership and initiative.
- Is flexible and adaptable to changing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrates the ability to read the room, empathize with others, and contribute to a positive team culture.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not mandatory. We value life experience and consider other indicators of skills and expertise.
You will have the unique opportunity to join a team committed to educational equity. This position is full-time, fully remote, with generous benefits, 401K, and the potential for growth.